The Sunheri Masjid is located in the centre of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The architect of the mosque was Nawab Syed Bhikari Khan, son of Raushan-ud-Daula Turrabaz Khan, deputy governor of Lahore during the reign of Muhammad Shah.
The Golden Mosque, which was built in 1753 and features three golden domes, is situated in the Kashmiri Bazaar. The mosque reflects influences of Sikh architecture and is elevated on a higher plinth, surrounded by old bazaars. It has a gateway, which measures 21.3 metres in length and a courtyard that measures 161.5 by 160.6 metres (530 ft × 527 ft). The marble domes cover seven prayer chambers. Four lofty minarets stand at the four corners of the mosque, each with an outer circumference of 20 metres (66 ft), soaring up to 54 metres (177 ft).
Sunehri Masjid - 1850
Sunehri Masjid between 1850 to 1860
Sunehri Masjid - 1960
Sunehri Masjid during 1960 to 1970
Sunehri Masjid - 1970
Sunehri Masjid during 1970 to 1980