Gurdwara Guru Mangat #Lahore c. 1940s
Once this gurdwara used to be very close to Lahore Cantonment railway station, later Gulberg was developed around it. Guru Hargobind came here after leaving Mozang and built this Gurudawara.
It suffered vast damage during the troubles in 1947 (but where it stood as a ruin for many years, in order to preserve the sanctity of this sacred place) a splendid mosque, the “Shan-e-Islam” (glory of Islam), has been built at this place. There is a school with the mosque where the Qur’an is taught. A dispensary is also working for the welfare of the people. Today this area is under the Gulberg, police station (where in the past Mozang was its police station).